This Is My Fucking Island.

2010年3月13日

Such a DAMN boring holiday.

I'm bored. Really.
Eventhough the holiday is comin, it seems like I'll be buzier than the normal school days.
AHAHAH! Fuck those damn crazy CO teachers.
Actually i wanna go back but due to my damn results.
.......................................Too shame to say. LOLS.
This tuesday i'm goin out with my little classmates.haha.
We'll go to Escape Theam Park, somewhere near my house anyway.
I've heard it before, but i juat dunno how to go although it's near my house. HAHAHAHA.
I think it's near downtown east. Whatever, i dun really know.
Such a long time i didn update my blog.
Actually, it is because i forgot the address.- -. dun laugh at me.
I dunno how i finally remember it, anyway , remembered!
LOLS, OKAY. Nothing mush to say.
Wish You A Happy Holiday!
!!!!!!!!!
Claudia :] with LOVE.

没有评论:

发表评论